Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm not gone.

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, (and this week).

Here's what I've been up to.

Yay! Friends from college!  Vacation!
Whoo! Party!

Oh man!  Video games are so much fun.  Good thing I have
all of vacation to finish my work!
A hipster party?  Don't mind if I do.  Ironically adopting the
persona of a subculture you vilify isn't hipsterish at all!
Right?


Oh jesus christ... I want to die...
wait... a loogie isn't supposed to be that color.
I... I just can't compute the skewness of
male/female managers salaries...

Regional Economic development?
Tuesday?
Why no, I haven't started... that's bad
isn't it?

I'll be back.  Hopefully by then my body won't be just a horrible ball of disgusting mucus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your hearts out. But keep it fuckin' civil!