Saturday, February 26, 2011

BIG CRAZY RETURN POST!!!!



Oh hi.  I didn't see you there.  How're things?  Been a while.  10 weeks as of tomorrow.  What can I say, all 6 seasons of LOST won't watch themselves.  Plus I've been super broke and not going out much.  But there's been mass outcry.  Seriously!  At least 7 people have requested more blogging!  And I want to give the people what they want.  Also, I went into David Wood today (just to look at the beautiful beautiful stuff) and got complemented by the man himself.  Because I'm THAT stylish.  Seriously though, I've been thinking a lot about what I should be writing and how to be writing it.  In the future expect slightly more serious thoughts from the ol' mind grapes.  I have actual thoughts on mens style that are NOT pure snark.  Seriously! (again).  Also I have some new things in my wardrobe that are new and awesome that I would like to talk about and share with the world (or at least the portion of the world that follows this blog).  Don't worry though, this won't become just another menswear blog (with occasional posts about jewelry that hopefully will also become more frequent).  I still have very little love for the establishment (I'm looking at you Brooks Brothers).  I've got some thoughts coming up on military coats, flannel suits, work boots, tuxes, raw denim and all the other colors of the sartorial rainbow.  So get ready for a super fun happy time.

And now, several hilarious context free photos of me...


having trouble standing!


cleaning off a car!


being surly at having to clean off a car!


Wearing things I never thought I would ever wear! (ever)

and finally...

Looking like a badass motherfucking Bond villain!

So starting tomorrow, expect Alex and Ashley's Adventures ver. 2.  Alex and Ashley-e-ier.  More adventuretastic and with actual content!  Hurrah!!

10 comments:

Comment your hearts out. But keep it fuckin' civil!