Friday, March 11, 2011

Don't use your name as a pun it makes me too changry... oh god... it's happening to me for the weekly roundup...

Remember when I had the crown?  Good times...
Photo: Geoff Roecker

2 weeks in and I'm already invading the internet.  Ashley is so proud of me.

A COBBLER’S GUIDE TO PROTECTING YOUR SHOES - Even cobbler's are in favor of beat up shoes!

--> I’m a big proponent of natural wear and tear on your shoes I really think it looks beautiful, like a personal patina. 


Fuck YES!


The Wrong Shoe for Any Occasion - I dunno, that doesn't look so... OH GOD MY EYES THEY BURN!!!


_The Momentum - Presentation: 3/9/2011 || In Maine with LL Bean, a pair of Sorels, and compliments on my yellow sweater - My internet ubiquity begins!  Get in on the ground floor people!

The 10 Most Compelling Quotes from Peter King's Hearing - I'd like this blog to remain relatively politically neutral, but Peter King (like George Will) is an asshole.

-->8. "I thank God we didn't have a hearing on Christianity and how it's radicalizing our youth. We could have."


Yep.  Look at somewhere like Northern Ireland where catholics and protestants have been killing each other for quite a while, something you'd know quite a bit about.

3 comments:

  1. Peter King?? I come here to smile, and forget the nauseating world around us, and you bring up this vile semi-reptilian creature.

    Ahh -- forget it -- I'm dunne with this blog for today! see what i did there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I promise no half-human/half-reptile politicians from here on out. (So Mitch McConnell will not be making an appearance either.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your hearts out. But keep it fuckin' civil!