Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Alex Wears... while he passes out from exhaustion.

Poor me... I was all tuckered out after my long day of one econ class and then some beers with grad school people.  The last few days had been exhausting though.  I could barely sleep after being called the best dressed in PPM 610 (Foundations of Public Policy).  What would be next?  Best dressed in PPM 640?  PPM 611?  What would be the marginal utility and opportunity costs of being the dressed man in an economics class?
These were the question running through my mind when I just passed out from brain use.  Fortunately I was wearing this surprisingly comfortable combo.  Those pants were made in China... but I bought them in China... so I think I was supporting local labor.  The breakdown after the jump...


I don't have another picture of this as a standard outfit because my photographer had work in the morning.  Suffice to say I had some surprisingly comfy Chinese corduroy pants.  A Black shirt, a soft blue knit tie (with Ashley's hand made tie tack) my nerdtastic herringbone tweed jacket* and those shoes.  See those shoes are wholecut black oxfords.  Those are the shoes you wear when you're closing a million dollar businessman type deal (of business).  I wear them to bed.  Why? It's after six, what am I? A farmer?








*My cousin was also wearing a tweed jacket, but his was Glen Check, and brown.  But he had his first, and credit where credit's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your hearts out. But keep it fuckin' civil!