Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ashley Inspires a Nation... or Some Bead Ladies

So I have been super excited about my tutorial success at The Beadin' Path.  It's been so great to create new things and see everyone order the pieces for my designs, but what is even better is when I inspire new designs from veteran jewelers.  Today I totally got a shout out from Naomi Fujimoto an editor at BEAD STYLE MAGAZINE one of the biggest, most popular beading magazines in the country.

My new Rivet Earrings inspired her to create a lovely silver flower necklace.  I love this, it's so flattering.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 

2 comments:

  1. Ashley you are Talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you.... always making such damn prettiness.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your hearts out. But keep it fuckin' civil!